Lisa Barnes & Ali Wilson are returning instructor for 2023. Kayla is our new Kimberley Level 2 instructor, she will be leading our Strong Intermediate weekend workshop, that the first day is hosted in Crankbrook.
New for 2023, we will be requiring every participant to hold a local cycling club or trail association membership for our weekly programs. Cycling Clubs and Trail Associations build and maintain our mountain biking trails and it is important to support them! WildHorse Cycling Club.
- Saturday June 10th
- Cranbrook & Kimberley May 20 & 21st
- Cranbrook & Kimberley July 15th & 16th
- Wednesday July 5th to 26th
- Tuesday April 25th to May 16th
- NEW! Tuesday May 30th to June 20th
- Wednesday August 30th to Sept 20th
- Thursday April 20th to May 18th
- Tuesday May 30th to June 27th
- Thursday August 31st to Sept 21st
We look forward to seeing you on the trail!
We are respectfully acknowledge that the land on which we gather is located on the traditional territory of the peoples of Ktunaxa