Every month in different cities we host special events around women cycling. These events are a perfect opportunity for women who want to meet other riders, learn more about the cycling world and meet other like-minded women.
Ideas for something you would like to learn or have a funky event idea? Email Us
Calgary Monthly Events
- Tuesday, May 14th 6 PM to 9 PM Cyclo Femme Ride. Stay tuned for more details.
- Tuesday, June 11th, Girls, Gears n’ Grease/ Bike Anatomy 6:30pm at Allen Bill Parking Lot
- Tuesday, July 9th, How to fix chain/ recognize a bent derailleur hanger and how to fix minor cases 6:30pm at West Bragg Parking Lot
- August, Date to be confirm. Suspension Set up
- Friday September 13th, Learn about shifting 6pm at West Bragg Parking Lot
Canmore Monthly Events
- Friday, May 10th 6 PM to 9 PM Cyclo Femme Ride
- Friday, June 21st 6-8pm Private Ladies Rocky Mountain Bicycle Demo Ride
- Group Ride Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival, Canmore Saturday, June 22nd 10:30am-12pm, meet at Rocky Mountain Bicycle Tent.
- Air Time Fun Time! Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival, Canmore Sunday, June 23rd 10:30am-12pm, meet at the Nordic Centre Jumps Park
- Monday, July 8th – Suspension Set Up. Join us at Outside Bike and Ski to learn all about your bikes suspension, what compression and how to set it up. More details to come!
- Tuesday, August 13th – All about Derailleurs. Join us at Outside Bike and Ski to learn the in’s and out’s of derailleurs and how to maximize your riding power. More details to come!
- Monday, September 9th – Bike maintenance- Join us at Outside Bike and Ski for an overall general maintenance class. Wondering how to know if something on your bike needs to be fixed, book in for this session. More details to come!
- More to come!