We are super proud and stoked to take part of the first Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival!
When? FridayJune 23rd – Sunday June 25th
We will kick start The Festival with our Annual Exclusive Ladies Rocky Mountain Bicycle Demo Night! before Plaid Goat’s Demo-licious Days begin!
Event Information: Come test out the 2017 Rocky Mountain Bicycle
- 6pm Bike set up
- 6:30pm Group Ride, everyone welcome: bikes or no bikes! Come meet our Coaches!!!
- 8:30pm/9pm VIP area in the beer hub – Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest – Centennial Park
* Limited bikes available book, so early to ensure you get a bike.
When: Friday June 23rd
Where: Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival/ Centennial Park
Who: Women who love riding their bikes!
Improve your bike technique by learning new skills
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Wheel Lift & Manual with Audrey Duval & Sierra Sullivan
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: Basic Skills with Brianna Roth & Sierra Sullivan
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Cornering Techniques with Lynsey Dobish & Brianna Roth
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm: Drop Session with Lynsey Dobish & Audrey Duval
All Skills are $20+GST
Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Festival in Canmore
Sunday: 10:30am Casual & fun Group Ride, meet us at the Rocky Mountain Bicycle Tent.
Come stop by during the day at the Rocky Mountain Bicycle Tent! We will have sticker and a coach available to answer your questions about our programs!
Sunday June 25th!
Casual Group Ride! 10:30 am leaving, meet us at the Rocky Mountain Bicycle Tent.
Join us for a fun group ride. This group ride is open to everyone we will split groups in 3 different group levels and different trail options.
Meet us at the Rocky Mountain Bicycle Tent!