2-day Enduro Racing Workshop: Learn how to race Enduro. This weekend course is for women who are intermediate rider that wish to get into Enduro Racing and are interested in improving their mountain biking skills. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded riding buddies.
The first day we will start with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
On the second day, we will be on trails all day and we will discuss prep race, understand line choices, inspections and time practice descent
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, learn how to race and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- How to do an inspection of course
- Mental Preparation/ Visualization
- How to prep for a race, food, equipment, etc.
- How to analyze and understand different line options
- Refresher of skills and personalized feedback on your riding
- Location: Canmore,
- Dates: Saturday June 10th & Sunday 11th Coaches by Brianna
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9:30am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Level: Suited for Level 3 What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
* A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
- This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055