This 4 Week Beginner program is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
This program is offered one evening per week, for four consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practise what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location:Golden, BC
- Dates:Wednesday 6th of September to 27th, coach by Audrey Duval
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 4 weeks from 5:30pm to 8pm (first 2 weeks) 5pm to 7:30pm (last 2 weeks)
- Cost: $200 + GST
- Level: Suited for Level 1 & 2
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I really enjoyed Audrey’s beginner course! She was very patient and gave great instructions, especially for the technical aspect of the course!! I learned so much this weekend to help improve my off road riding and am excited to apply everything I’ve learned on my next ride!! Especially smoothly rolling over logs in my way!!! 🙂