New to downhill mountain biking?
Join our Introduction to Downhill course to learn the skills to tackle anything the mountain throws at you in safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to get into downhill mountain biking, improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- High Speed cornering
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Level: Suited for Level 2 & going toward level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Panorama Resort / Invermere, BC
- Date: Saturday August 19th
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Cost: $159+GST without lift ticket
- $199+GST including lift ticket.
9:30am – Check-in
9:45am – Bike Check
10:00am – Skills Session & Review
11:00am – On Hill Instruction
12:30am – Lunch (not included)
1:30pm – Guided Ride/ On Hill Instruction
5:00pm – Optional complimentary yoga session
6pm ish BBQ and Post Ride Prizes with/Sponsored by Prairie Girls Racing
- Dual Suspension Bike
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!