This weekend course is for women who have taken the beginner program before or have been riding for few years and are interested in improving their mountain biking skills. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded riding buddies.
The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering: Switchback & High Speed
- Location: Hinton, Ab
- Dates: August 12th & 13th * Course currently full email us to be added to the waitlist list.
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9:30am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Level: Suited for Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I haven’t been on a mountain bike for several years. Taking the intermediate course has helped provide me with the tools and techniques to ride trails that I would once never even think of riding. Audrey was extremely encouraging and helpful throughout the duration of the program and took the time to help and provide feedback to every rider in the group. I have been already talking to friends about the program and would recommend it to anyone at any level who is looking to improve their riding skills.Thanks! – Kerri Dance