This weekend course is for women who have taken the beginner program before or have been riding for few years and are interested in improving their mountain biking skills. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded riding buddies.
The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering: Switchback & High Speed
- Location: Invermere, Bc
- Dates: Saturday May 20th & Sunday May 21st, coach by Audrey &/or Becca
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9:30am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Level: Suited for Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I started riding one year ago, and I’ve now taken two courses with Audrey Duval (beginner and intermediate). Before the courses I was walking everything! Now I have the confidence and skills to at least try to keep up with friends who have been biking for over ten years on intermediate and advanced trails! Audrey has a fantastic attitude and is very knowledgeable about the sport. Thanks, Audrey!