This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Location: Invermere BC
- Wednesday May 27th to June 24th * CANCEL
- Wednesday September 2nd to 30th, Coach by Becca * 5:30pm-8pm (first 3 classes) 5:30-7:30pm – last 2 classes
- Length: 2.5 hours from 6 pm to 8:30 pm
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 2
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Pre-Requisite: must be comfortable riding double track gravel trails and to expect to ride single track trail 90% of the time
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
*We are pleased to partner with Pleiades Wellness in Radium, BC. For anyone that books our Shred Sisters programs in Invermere or Panorama you can receive a 15% discount off any services offered upon showing your course registration.
Last Tuesday was my final session of the 5 week beginner mountain bike clinic. Thank you to the amazing Becca who has now given me the boost of confidence through learning so many skills and tips I needed to get on the trails. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a new sport to love!
Larissa Chapman Dutcher