This 5 Week Beginner program is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location: Invermere BC
- Dates: 2019 DATES TO BE RELEASE MID JANUARY
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Cost: $285+ GST
- Level: Suited for Beginner & Beginner with Experience
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
My boyfriend couldn’t believe how much my biking confidence changed in such a short period of time.
I would never go biking with him because I was petrified of getting hurt and now I’m leaving him in the dust on the uphills and able to keep up now on the downhill.
I love that I am able to now enjoy riding with him and not staying back missing out.
Highly recommend this course, learning from other females is the way to go.