This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking one of our programs.
- Must be comfortable riding doubletrack gravel trails and to expect to ride singletrack trail 90% of the time.
- Must have a mountain bike with minimum 2.3″ tires, front suspension, and disc brakes.
- If you do not meet all of these prerequisites contact us for private lesson options
- Location: Invermere BC
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Cost: $310 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. *We are pleased to partner with Pleiades Wellness in Radium, BC. For anyone that books our Shred Sisters programs in Invermere or Panorama you can receive a 15% discount off any services offered upon showing your course registration. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
Last Tuesday was my final session of the 5 week beginner mountain bike clinic. Thank you to the amazing Becca who has now given me the boost of confidence through learning so many skills and tips I needed to get on the trails. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a new sport to love! – Larissa Chapman Dutcher