This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Calgary & Bragg Creek, AB * Two class are held in Calgary and three class in Bragg Creek
- Thursday May 13th to June 10th – 6:15pm- 8:45pm with Anne-Marie & Terrie
- Wednesday May 19th to June 16th -BraggCreek – 9:30am- 12:00pm with Terrie
- Monday May 31st to June 28th – 6:15pm- 8:45pm – with Evangeline **course full
- Tuesday June 1st to June 29th – 6:15pm- 8:45pm – BRAGG only with Anne-Marie **course full
- Tuesday June 8th to July 6th – BraggCreek – 9:30am- 12:00pm – with Terrie *course full
- Wednesday June 30th to July 28th – 6:15pm- 8:45pm – with Anne-Marie *course full
- Wednesday Sept 1st– 22nd – 5:30pm-8pm – last class 5:30-7:30pm -with Anne-Marie *course full – click here to be added to the waiting list
- Wednesday Sept 8th to 29th – 5:30 – 8:00pm – last two class 5:30pm-7:30pm – with Evangeline *course full – click here to be added to the waiting list
- Length: 2.5 hour except fall programs
- Cost: $310 + GST
- ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.