This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Location: Calgary & Bragg Creek, AB * Two class are held in Calgary and three class in Bragg Creek
- Wednesday May 13th to June 10th, Coach by Christine * Program Cancel
- Tuesday June 16th to July 14th, Coach by Christine & Tracey * Program full – Email us to be added to the wait list
- Thursday July 9th to August 6th, Coach by Jackie* Program full – Email us to be added to the wait list
- Tuesday Sept 1st to 22nd * 5:30pm-8pm – last class 5:30-7:30pm coach by Christine & Melanie
- Length: 6:15pm- 8:45pm, unless different time specified
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.