This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Calgary & Bragg Creek, AB * Two class are held in Calgary and three class in Bragg Creek
- Thursday May 5th to June 2nd – PM -*Calgary – Coach by Alison
- Tuesday May 10th to June 7th – PM- Coach by Anne-Marie & Evangeline
- Wednesday May 18th to June 15th Morning * BraggCreek – Coach by Terrie
- Tuesday May 24th to June 21st Morning * Bragg Creek – Coach by Terrie
- Wednesday June 1st to 29th – PM- Coach by Erin
- Thursday July 7th to August 4th -PM- Coach by Sandy
- Wednesday August 3rd to 31st – PM – Coach by Erin
- Tuesday August 30th to September 20th -PM- Coach by Sandy
- Evening Class: 6:15pm-8:45pm
- Morning Class: 9:30am-12:00pm
- Fall Evening Class: 5:30pm – 8:00pm – Last Class 5:30pm – 7:30-pm
- Length: 2.5 hour except fall programs
- $325 + GST
- Fall $275+GST
- ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.