This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Location: Canmore, AB
- Monday May 11th to June 8th with Erin * Move to Monday June 15th to July 13th * program full email us to be added to the waitlist
- Wednesday June 10th to July 8th *Morning Class 9:30am-12pm with Alyssa* program full email us to be added to the waitlist
- Wednesday July 15th to August 12th with Alyssa * program full email us to be added to the waitlist
- Wednesday September 2nd to 23rd with Alyssa* 5:30pm-8pm – last class 5:30-7:30pm * 4 week program
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks from 6:00pm – 8:30pm
- Cost: $295 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Require a bike rental? As a participant, you can book through Rebound Cycle and you will receive 20% off. Email us for the coupon code, once booked you will receive all the information required one week prior to the class.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
This course made a significant impact on my skills as an advanced beginner rider. Up until I took it, my boyfriend was trying to teach me what he knew but as he’s been riding for more then 20 years, he was unable to break down the basics for me which I’m sure would have led to his eventual frustration. After this course, I’m much more confident (and falling much less)!! Nicole is a very patient and fantastic instructor!