This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- How to change a flat tire
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Canmore, AB
- Wednesday May 19th to June 16th – 6:00pm- 8:30pm – with Danielle
- Monday May 31 to June 28– 6:00pm – 8:30pm – with Dayna
- Wednesday June 30th to July 28th -6:00pm -8:30pm – with Dayna
- Thursday Sept 2nd to 23rd – 5:30-8pm – last class 5:30-7:30pm – with Tanya
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Length: 2.5 hours – falls program are shorter
- Cost: $310 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Require a bike rental? As a participant, you can book through Rebound Cycle and you will receive 20% off. Email us for the coupon code, once booked you will receive all the information required one week prior to the class.
This course made a significant impact on my skills as an advanced beginner rider. Up until I took it, my boyfriend was trying to teach me what he knew but as he’s been riding for more then 20 years, he was unable to break down the basics for me which I’m sure would have led to his eventual frustration. After this course, I’m much more confident (and falling much less)!! Nicole is a very patient and fantastic instructor!
The 5 week program was so key in developing my love for mountain biking and building a solid technical base. Prior to the course I always felt nervous and scared before hitting the trails, now I feel confident and in control. I can’t get enough of the sport now!
Everything about the course was fantastic and exceeded my expectations. Our instructors were knowledgeable, supportive, enthusiastic, fun and friendly. The balance between instruction time and practice rides was perfect and the size and dynamic of the group made it a really fun, safe and supportive environment for learning. I am very inspired by my Shred Sisters experience to continue learning and practicing and will definitely sign up for more courses. Many thanks to Alyssa and Dayna…they are awesome!! 🙂
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.