The day will start with basic information about the e-bike itself, to help your understanding of the bike. Follow by a break down of mountain bike skills in an open field and in the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our one-day clinic is the perfect way to get into mountain biking, improve your skills, be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
Take note all skills will be specifically focused on e-bikes and how to handle the bike more efficiently to maximize your enjoyment.
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 1 Green Beginner
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 1
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Participant must be comfortable riding double track gravel trails and to expect to ride single track trail 90% of the time. Each participants should have their own ebikes.
- Location: Canmore & Calgary
- Length: 9:30 am to 3 pm
- Cost: $130+ GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
Our knowledgeable instructor was concise and thorough in all instructions, verbal as well as demonstrating it. For a total beginner at this sport I appreciated the logical build up of concept upon concept to get us to the point of climbing and descending our first trails – more or less successfully. I feel I’ve gained a lot of basic understanding (with a tad of confidence!) in just a few hours. Now, it’ll be about practising and applying these concepts 🙂 Great intro course for the older generation!