The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Location: Canmore, AB
- May 16-17th, coach by Erin * CANCEL
- June 6th & 7th, coach by Alyssa* course
- June 20th & 21st coach by Alyssa
- July 11th & 12th, coach by Alyssa & Dayna
- August 1st & 2nd, coach by Audrey ** course full email us to be added to the waitlist
- August 22nd & 23rd, coach by Dayna – * Focus on Experienced Beginner/ Level 2: Green/Blue Riders
- September 12th & 13th, coach by Alyssa
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 2
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Pre-Requisite: must be comfortable riding double track gravel trails and to expect to ride single track trail 90% of the time
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
Require a bike rental? As a participant, you can book through Rebound Cycle and you will receive 20% off. Email us for the coupon code, once booked you will receive all the information required one week prior to the class.
*A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Audrey was so knowledgeable and professional, while also being very friendly and open for all sorts of questions. I felt completely comfortable trying new things and asking questions within this environment. I would definitely recommend her courses to anyone!
Shred Sisters introductory beginner two day course was an excellent opportunity to build on my very limited mountain biking skills, increase confidence on the trails, and provide some basic education on how to understand the physic of y bike. The presentation styles of the instructors, live demos and “in the moment” feedback in a women’s only setting was fabulous! I would highly recommend your course to any women starting out in mountain biking! Well done ladies! Keep up the stellar work!