The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- How to change a flat tire
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Canmore, AB
- May 22nd-23rd – with Dayna * COURSE CANCEL
- June 5th & 6th – with Danielle *course full
- June 19th & 20th – with Dayna *course full
- June 12th & 13th with Danielle *course full
- July 17th & 18th – with Danielle*course full
- Sept 18th & 19th – with Dayna*course full – click here to be added to the waiting list
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Require a bike rental? As a participant, you can book through Rebound Cycle and you will receive 20% off. Email us for the coupon code, once booked you will receive all the information required one week prior to the class.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
Audrey was so knowledgeable and professional, while also being very friendly and open for all sorts of questions. I felt completely comfortable trying new things and asking questions within this environment. I would definitely recommend her courses to anyone!
Shred Sisters introductory beginner two day course was an excellent opportunity to build on my very limited mountain biking skills, increase confidence on the trails, and provide some basic education on how to understand the physic of y bike. The presentation styles of the instructors, live demos and “in the moment” feedback in a women’s only setting was fabulous! I would highly recommend your course to any women starting out in mountain biking! Well done ladies! Keep up the stellar work!