Our five week Experienced Beginner program is for women who have some mountain bike experience and want to continue to improve their skills in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location: Calgary & Bragg Creek, AB * Two class are held in Calgary and 3 class in Bragg Creek
- Wednesday May 8th to June 5th with Suzanne & Stacey *Course full
- Monday May 27th to June 24th 10am-12:30 pm with Stacey *Course currently full
- Monday May 27th to June 25th – May 27th Class 1:30pm-4pm / Following classes in June 10am-12:30pm *Course Full
- Wednesday June 12th to July 10th with Laura * Course currently full
- Thursday July 4th to August 1st with Tracey & Mel * 1 spot left
- Monday September 9th to 30th with Stacey * 6:00-8pm (first two classes) & 5:30-7:30 pm last two classes *Course Full email us to be added to the wait list
- Saturday Sept 7th to 28th 10am-12:30 pm with Melanie
- ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 6:15pm- 8:45pm, unless specified
- Cost: $285 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I’m so glad i took the course. It has improved my skills exponentially and was a great way to meet other riders. The coach Lynsey was superb at breaking things down and very encouraging. I love how Shred Sisters empower women to ride with confidence and have fun on the trail.