Our five week Experienced Beginner program is for women who have mountain bike experience and would like to move to more intermediate trails and improve their skills in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
We will do a review of skill development in an open field and then introduce new maneuvers. This will lead to a 2-hour trail ride.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Picking a line
- Visualizing a line
- Anticipating terrain features
- Straight line riding
- Riding Technical terrain
- Location: Canmore, AB
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks from 6:15pm pm – 8:45pm
- Cost: $285 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I’m so glad i took the course. It has improved my skills exponentially and was a great way to meet other riders. The coach Lynsey was superb at breaking things down and very encouraging. I love how Shred Sisters empower women to ride with confidence and have fun on the trail.