Our five week Experienced Beginner program is for women who have mountain bike experience and who are looking to transition to more intermediate trails in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
We will do a review of skill development in an open field and then introduce new maneuvers. This will lead to a 2-hour trail ride.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Picking a line
- Visualizing a line
- Anticipating terrain features
- Straight line riding
- Riding Technical terrain
- Location: Golden, Bc
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks
- Cost: $285 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginners
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
“Audrey took the time to clearly explain and demonstrate how new skills could be used. Even when the class was “skeptical” about a new challenge, she lead the way to make the new skill fun and successful for all involved.”