This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence on your bike, create new friendships, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with Shred Sisters!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Picking a line
- Location: Golden, BC
- Dates: REGISTRATION WILL BE OPENING MARCH 1ST 2020
- Wednesday May 6th to May 27th- 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Age: 9-11 years old
- Length: 2 hours
- Cost: $160+ GST
- Skills Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginners
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
“Audrey took the time to clearly explain and demonstrate how new skills could be used. Even when the class was “skeptical” about a new challenge, she lead the way to make the new skill fun and successful for all involved.”