The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- How to change a flat tire
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Golden, BC
- May 29th & 30th with Brittney
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
I started this course as a total beginner and came out with so much more knowledge and confidence. Jess and Audrey were amazing instructors.. they had the perfect ratio of instruction and laughter. I would recommend this course to anyone! – Ames Kenz