The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location: Golden, BC
- Dates: No dates for 2020, check our one day Intro to Mountain biking
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 2
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Pre-Requisite: must be comfortable riding double track gravel trails and to expect to ride single track trail 90% of the time
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
*A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I started this course as a total beginner and came out with so much more knowledge and confidence. Jess and Audrey were amazing instructors.. they had the perfect ratio of instruction and laughter. I would recommend this course to anyone!