Our 3 hour clinic is for women who have no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
Learn and understand the basics of mountain biking so you can enjoy the sport safely and gain confidence on the trails.
The evening will cover basic information about the bike itself, how to ride a mountain bike, and a short ride on singletrack trails in Fish Creek Park to apply what you learn on the field.
Our 3 hour clinic is the perfect way to get into mountain biking, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Stance & Balance
- Shifting gear
- Basic Climbing and Descending
- Location: Calgary, AB – Fish Creek Park
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 6-9pm
- Cost: $85 + GST
- Rental Available with Nomad for 10% off
- By registering to this course you will receive a $35 discount to register to any of our other courses.
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 1 Green
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 1
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: My boyfriend couldn’t believe how much my biking confidence changed in such a short period of time. I would never go biking with him because I was petrified of getting hurt and now I’m leaving him in the dust on the uphills and able to keep up now on the downhill. I love that I am able to now enjoy riding with him and not staying back missing out. Highly recommend this course, learning from other females is the way to go.