This one day clinic is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
Learn and understand the basics of mountain biking so you can enjoy the sport safely and gain confidence on the trails.
The day will start with basic information about the bike itself, simple on trail maintenance and insure the bike is safe to use.
We will end the morning with mountain bike skills in an open field.
In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our one day clinic is the perfect way to get into mountain biking, improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Location:Calgary, AB
- Dates: Saturday June 16th, Coach by Laura
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9am to 4pm
- Cost: $159 + GST
- Rental Available with Nomad for 10% off
- Level: Beginner & Beginner with little experience
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I loved my course with shred sisters. Audrey is an amazing teacher! She explains things clearly and effectively, giving you the tools to take your riding to the next level. You just may be surprised at what you can do…I was, and am having all the more fun because of it!
I loved the time spent riding in front or behind Audrey for specialized feedback…it was great! Also a little time on skills and then to the trail was awesome 🙂 loved it!