The day will start with basic information about the bike itself, simple on trail maintenance and ensure the bike is safe to use. We will end the morning with mountain bike skills in an open field and in the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our one-day clinic is the perfect way to get into mountain biking, improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Location: Calgary, Ab, Golden Bc, Kimberley Bc
- Golden, Bc Sunday May 31st, with Audrey* Full
- Calgary Saturday June 13th, with Melanie* Full email us to be added to our waitlist
- Calgary Saturday July 18th with Melanie*
- Kimberley Saturday August 8th 9am-12:30pm with Julie * Price $85+GST *course full
- Kimberley Saturday August 15th 9am-12:30pm with Julie * Price $85+GST
- Calgary Saturday September 12th with Terrie
- Calgary (FishCreek) Sunday September 27th with Jackie9:30am-4:30pm
- Length: 9am to 4pm
- Cost: $169 + GST
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 1 Green
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 1
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*Bike Rental Option: For anyone who would like to rent a bike for this course, Shred Sisters in partnership with Bow Cycle Calgary can offer you a discounted rental. Promo code will be provided to participants after program booking. Send us an email to request.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I loved my course with shred sisters. Audrey is an amazing teacher! She explains things clearly and effectively, giving you the tools to take your riding to the next level. You just may be surprised at what you can do…I was, and am having all the more fun because of it!
I loved the time spent riding in front or behind Audrey for specialized feedback…it was great! Also a little time on skills and then to the trail was awesome 🙂 loved it!