The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Location: Kimberley, BC
- June 20st & 22nd with Ali
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Level: Suited for Beginner
- Skills Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green/Blue Beginner Experienced
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 2
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Pre-Requisite: must be comfortable riding double track gravel trails and to expect to ride single track trail 90% of the time
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
* This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Everything about the Shred Sisters weekend course was perfect. The instructors have an obvious love of all things mountain biking. They are skilled cyclists and teachers – providing just the right balance of fun and serious skill development. I can’t wait to continue to develop my abilities on the trails.