Our 5-week Beginner Progression program is for women who have mountain bike experience that are beginner with experience to intermediate to improve their skills in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
We will do a review of skill development in an open field and then introduce new maneuvers. this will lead to a 2 hour trail ride.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Picking a line
- Visualizing a line
- Anticipating terrain features
- Straight line riding
- Riding Technical terrain
- Location: Canmore, AB
- Dates: 2019 DATES TO BE RELEASE MID JANUARY
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks from 6:15pm – 8:45pm
- Cost: $285 + GST
- Level: beginner with experience to intermediate
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I’m so glad i took the course. It has improved my skills exponentially and was a great way to meet other riders. The coach Lynsey was superb at breaking things down and very encouraging. I love how Shred Sisters empower women to ride with confidence and have fun on the trail.