The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned. Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green/Blue Beginner Experienced
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Kimberley, BC
June 12-13th with Lisa
Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Level: Suited for Beginner
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
* This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
Everything about the Shred Sisters weekend course was perfect. The instructors have an obvious love of all things mountain biking. They are skilled cyclists and teachers – providing just the right balance of fun and serious skill development. I can’t wait to continue to develop my abilities on the trails.