This weekend workshop is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
The program will start with a morning of mountain bike skills in an open green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshops are the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location: Kimberley, BC
- June 1st & 2nd with Ali & Audrey
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $320+ GST
- Level: Suited for Beginner
- Skills Level: Level 1 Green Beginner and Level 2 Green/Blue Beginner Experienced
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 2
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I did the beginner workshop in Canmore this past weekend. I don’t have much biking experience, but I learned so much in 2 days and felt much more confident on the trails. Our instructor Nicole was a lot of fun and so encouraging. I would highly recommend this workshop.