This 5 Week Beginner program is for women who have little or no experience on a mountain bike and would like to learn the fundamentals of riding in a fun, safe, professional, and supportive environment.
This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practise what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to have an overview of mountain biking, and to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- How to change a flat tire
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lifts
- Location: Golden BC
- Dates: 2019 DATES TO BE RELEASE MID JANUARY
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 2.5 hours for 5 weeks from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Cost: $285 + GST
- Level: Suited for Beginner & Beginner with Experience
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Outstanding course Shred Sisters!! The introductory course to mountain biking was great – I learned all about my bike, climbing, descending, going over obstacles, the importance of shifting and braking… Just to name a few!
The knowledge the instructors have and the friendly encouraging teaching environment made it an exciting weekend!
Thank you so much for the great trails, laughs, and advice!
Can’t eat to get back out there and practice my skills 🙂