Our three hour Winter Bike Clinic is for women who have little or no experience on a fat bike and have limited mountain biking experience that would like to learn the basic in a fun and encouraging environment.
Don’t own a fat bike? Shred Sisters has access to preferred rental rates. What a great way to experience winter biking!
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting,
- Cold weather pacing
- Dress for the conditions
- Soft ground line choice
- Location: Canmore, Ab
- Ratio: 6 Riders
- Lengths: 3 hours
- Sunday December 30th 10am-1pm, Coach by Audrey Duval
- Sunday January 20th 10am – 1pm, Coach by Darlene Paranaque
- Sunday February 17th 10am-1pm, Coach by Nicole Romanow
- REGISTRATION OPEN NOVEMBER 15th 2018
- Cost: $85+GST
Fat bike rental: Don’t have a fat bike? Shred Sisters has partnered with Outside Bike & Ski and Rebound Cycle to get you an amazing rental price, information provided on registration.
• This course can be requested for any bike club or group who would like to learn with their friends.