This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Evening Class: 6:15pm- 9:00pm
- Fall Evening Class: 5:30pm – 8:00pm – Last Class 5:30pm – 7:30-pm
- Length: 2h45mins
- $345 + GST
- Fall $299+GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
Shred Sisters is the perfect solution to enhance your biking skills, raise your confidence on the trails, and have a wonderful time with amazing ladies! Through their customized, high quality and fun biking lessons, constant encouragements, and precise feedback I understood much more about my technique and what I have specifically to work on to achieve my goals. After my lessons I felt energized and empowered. – Claudine St-Cyr Prémont
This was the second program I took with Shred Sisters and feel soo much more confident in my riding. It’s great to see a difference in just a few weeks. Audrey and Brittney were were both super friendly and helpful! There was never any pressure but always a super supportive environment! Cant wait for the next course! Thank you again for everything!!
Very grateful for the inclusive, encouraging and comfortable atmosphere of the classes. I’m pleased with the progress I’ve made and confidence I’ve gained thanks to the excellent teaching format.