This program is offered one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks. Each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skill development followed by a trail ride to practice what we’ve learned.
This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence, find flow on your bike, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- How to change a flat tire
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginners
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Spring/Summer: 6:00pm- 8:30pm
- Fall Evening Class: 5:30pm – 8:00pm – Last Two Class 5:30pm – 7:30-pm
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Spring/Summer: $325 + GST
- Fall: $299 +GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program. *This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
I was really impressed by the Shred Sisters course. I felt completely supported by the instructors, and loved the energy and learning that happened each class. I would highly recommend it – I looked forward to each time we got together!
The Shred Sisters Advanced Beginner skills course was exactly what I needed to become a better and more comfortable rider in my first season of mountain biking. Audrey and her pro team gave clear instructions, lots of demos, and awesome feedback. Two instructors and a small class size meant there was lots of opportunities for questions and one-on-one troubleshooting. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to become a better, faster, and safer rider!