Our Drops & Steeps the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, gain more confidence in steep, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends! There is two-course options one-day clinic at Kicking Horse, 3 or 4 hours clinic.
- Review of Drop Technique
- Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate & Level 5 Black Advanced
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Participants must have done our Strong Intermediate course – Maneuverer Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps prior to take this program.
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Type of trail to be expected to ride at Kicking Horse: Alpine Drops Zone, Time Travel, Rock & Roll’s (upper single black section) Devil Disco) The program will also be on blue trails, students should expect riding black trails during this course.
- Canmore program will take place on prospector, participants should have done the trail previously or have done black trails in different area.
Kicking Horse Clinic Equipment Needed:
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
- Location: Bragg Creek, Canmore, Golden, Kicking Horse
- 3 Hours Clinic 6:00pm- 9:00pm :$95
- 4 Hours Clinic: $130+GST
- Full Day Clinic 9:30am-4:30pm
- $175 + GST without lift ticket
- $230 + GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $150 + GST without lift ticket
- $205 + GST with lift ticket
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!