This weekly program is the perfect way to build your confidence on your bike, create new friendships, receive personalized feedback, and have fun with Shred Sisters!
- Bike Anatomy/Safety Check, Bike Maintenance
- Stance & Balance
- Braking & Shifting
- Wheel Lift
- Picking a line
- Skills Level: Level 3 / Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Golden, BC
- Tuesday May 3rd to June 7th with Heather
- Age: 13-16 years old
- Time: 4:00pm- 6:00pm
- Length: 2 hours for 6 weeks
- Cost: $300+ GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
Audrey took the time to clearly explain and demonstrate how new skills could be used. Even when the class was “skeptical” about a new challenge, she lead the way to make the new skill fun and successful for all involved. -Cheryl Godwin