The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering: Switchback & High Speed
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3 Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Bragg Creek, Canmore & Hinton, AB
- Canmore May 21st & 22nd with Alyssa
- Bragg Creek May 28th & 29th with Alison (Add on $7 for a drop off shuttle on Sunday)
- Bragg Creek June 11th & 12th with Laura
- Hinton June 18th & 19th with Christine
- Canmore June 25th & 26th with Dayna
- Bragg Creek July 16th & 17th with Alison
- Bragg Creek September 17th & 18th with Laura
- Length: 9:30am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
- Canmore & Bragg Creek: $350+ GST
- Hinton: $369 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Testimonial: I haven’t been on a mountain bike for several years. Taking the intermediate course has helped provide me with the tools and techniques to ride trails that I would once never even think of riding. Audrey was extremely encouraging and helpful throughout the duration of the program and took the time to help and provide feedback to every rider in the group. I have been already talking to friends about the program and would recommend it to anyone at any level who is looking to improve their riding skills.Thanks! – Kerri Dance