Here are the answer to most of your questions, if you can’t find your answer please don’t hesitate to email us.
What should I bring?
– Mountain bike that fits you & is in good working order
– Water (hydration pack or water bottle
– Small Pump
– Tire Levers (2)
– Bike Gloves- Full Fingers
– Bug spray (optional)
– Different layers (optional – remember that the weather can change quickly)
– Spare tubes
– Sunscreen (optional)
– Windbreaker/ rain jacket (optional)
Where do we meet? What are the details information?
One week prior the course you will receive an email with all this information, if you register last minute, you will receive an email within 36 hours of registration.
What is your cancellation policy?
Each course has different cancellation policy, all details information are written at the bottom of each course. Below are the two mains one, retreats, festival and custom program cancellation policy will be written within the contract or on advertise page.
- Cancellation in writing less then 10 days prior to the program start date will not be refunded or credited. Writing cancelation over 10 days of the program full refund will be applicable with an admin fee of $40.
- In the event we have to cancel, a credit will be provided to another program or a replacement lesson will be provided.
Cancellation for Private:
- In event you have to cancel your private 48 hours of notice is asked prior to the class at no cost, another time will be scheduled at the convenience of both parties. If less then 48 hours notice the rider will lose their private time. Pre-payment for private is good for 2 years from the purchase date.
Cancellation for Retreat:
- Cancellation policy- Retreats If cancellation is received in writing over thirty days before the retreat date the balance minus the deposit amount will be refunded. Cancellation received less than thirty days before the retreat is non-refundable.
- Retreat will be run sunshine or liquid sunshine ☺ (Rain)
If you are sick we will provide a credit for the full amount you register for. You will be able to cancel at any time. Please note that within 14 days it is almost impossible for us to find someone to take over your spot. We greatly appreciate being notified as soon as you feel you will not be able to attend due to your symptoms.
Our #1 priority is to ensure none of our students are at risk and we will be flexible with this policy.
Remember we are a small business and all your help is appreciated in these situations so we can continue to offer our amazing programs.
In the event we have to cancel, a credit will be provided to another program or a replacement lesson will be provided.
If no course can be offered in 2020, we will apply a refund, again we appreciate your support during those hard times.
Will Shred Sisters cancel or alter a program?
As a rule we do our best to avoid cancelling any program or clinic offered however we do sometimes need to utilize this option if we encounter very low registration to a specific class. If we have a total of 4 participants registered the class goes ahead with no modifications. In the case we have 3 or less we prefer to modify the program where possible by shortening the class length or amount of days of instruction. As fewer participants allows us to provide a comprehensive program in a shorter period of time, there is no change to the instruction delivered or material covered and thus no change to the cost of the program.
What happens if there is inclement weather or it is raining?
Course will be running shine or liquid sunshine, always be prepare with extra clothing during those session, the best way to get comfortable with slippery roots is to take a course when it is raining, there is technique to be learn and this will increase your enjoyment on trails. It is rare for us to cancel a program due to any kind of weather conditions as we do know how quickly weather forecasts can change. Our coaches work hard to be up to date on the best trails for the conditions at the time of the lesson and will adjust and pivot the lessons as required for the expected weather conditions.