A five week intermediate program aimed at improving your Mountain Bike Skills.
This five week course is for women who have taken the beginner program or have been riding for a few years and are comfortable on blue trails. A fun filled course that will improve your bike handling skills while connecting you with like-minded women.
This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with on hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Stance and Balance
- Shifting and Braking
- Pressure Control
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering : Switchback and High Speed
- Location: Golden BC
- Dates: Wednesday May 2nd to 30th, Coach by Audrey
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length:3 hours for 5 weeks from 6pm to 9pm
- Cost: $299 + GST
- Level: Suited for Intermediate
Registration open march 1st
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.