New to downhill mountain biking?
Join our Introduction to Downhill course to learn the skills to tackle anything the mountain throws at you in safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to get into downhill mountain biking, improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- High Speed cornering
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Location: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort/ Golden, BC
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- $159+GST without lift ticket
- $205+GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $120+GST without lift ticket
- $155+GST with lift ticket
- Level: Beginner with Experience to Low Intermediate, must have taken a mountain bike course before or have at least one year of mountain bike experience riding blue trails
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- 9:30am – Check-in/ Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30am – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30pm –4:30pm Guided Ride/ On Hill Instruction
- 5:00pm – Optional complimentary yoga session
- Dual Suspension Bike
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.