Do you want to become faster mountain biker? Want to be more confident on Jumps & steep terrain? Join our Technical Downhill clinic to improve your downhill skills help you tackle anything the mountain throws at you in a safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to improve your downhill technique, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Pump Track
- Wheel lift
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Location: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort/ Golden, BC
Registration open March 1st
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Cost: $159+GST without lift ticket
- $204+GST including lift ticket.
- $299+GST including lift ticket, bike, arm/legs pads & helmet.
- Mid Week Special $120+GST without lift ticket
- $155+GST with lift ticket
- Skills Level: Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
- 4:30-5 pm – Optional complimentary yoga session
- Dual Suspension Bike
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!