The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering: Switchback & High Speed
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Location: Golden, Bc
- May 15-16th
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
This workshop didn’t just give me the tools to be a better rider, but it gave me the confidence to know I can do it! Absolutely loved the mindset you are prepared with and the amazing badass women you get the opportunity to ride with, and the new friends you make! Absolutely would recommend this and take it again!