This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned. Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Basic Body Positions
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy /Line selection
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read booking information prior to booking our programs
- January 16th schedule release – March 1st registration opens
- Evening Spring: 6:00pm- 8:30pm
- Morning: 9:30am- 12:00pm
- Fall: 5:30pm-8:00pm * last class 5:30pm-7:30pm
- $385 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
* This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.