This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
- Location: Calgary/Bragg Creek, AB (2 Classes in Calgary & 3 Classes in BraggCreek)
- Dates: REGISTRATION WILL BE OPENING MARCH 1ST
- Tuesday May 12th to June 9th, coach by Laura & Suzanne
- Monday May 25th to June 22nd * Mornings 9:30-12:30pm / Low Intermediate Bragg creek ONLY *Coach by Mel
- Wednesday June 3rd to July 8th * Coach by Tracey
- Thursday Sept 3rd to 24th * 4 week program 5:30pm-8pm – last class 5:30-7:30pm * Coach by Jackie
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.