This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Calgary/Bragg Creek, AB (2 Classes in Calgary & 3 in Bragg Creek)
- Thursday May 19th to June 16th – PM- Coach by Anne-Marie & Tracey
- Monday May 30th to June 20th -AM – 1st Class on Tuesday May 24th – Coach by Anne-Marie
- Tuesday May 31st to June 28th -PM- Coach by Alison & Laura
- Wednesday July 6th to August 3rd PM- Coach by Tracey
- Thursday Sept 1st to 22nd -PM – Coach by Laura
- PM: Evening Class: 6:15pm- 9:00pm
- AM: Morning Class: 9:30am-12:15pm
- PM: Fall Evening Class: 5:30pm – 8:00pm – Last Class 5:30pm – 7:30-pm
- Length: 2h45 min hours
- $350 + GST
- Fall $275 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancellation Policy: Please review our cancellation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.