This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Calgary/Bragg Creek, AB (2 Classes in Calgary & 3 in Bragg Creek)
- Wednesday May 12th to June 9th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Christine & Tracey
- Tuesday June 1st to June 29th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Christine
- Wednesday June 30th to July 28th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Alison
- Tuesday Aug 31st to Sept 21st – with Laura * 5:30 pm-8 pm – Last Class 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Wednesday Sept 1st– 29th BraggCreek 9:30 am to 12:15 pm – with Terrie
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Length: 2h45 min hours
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.