This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Calgary/Bragg Creek, AB (2 Classes in Calgary & 3 in Bragg Creek)
- Wednesday May 12th to June 9th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Christine & Tracey *course full
- Thursday May 13th to June 10th – with Christine *course full –
- Friday May 14th to June 25th – 9:30am to 12:15am with Tracey *NO CLASS on May 21st & June 4th/ Low Intermediate Group*course full
- Monday May 31st to June 28th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Christine*course full
- Tuesday June 1st to June 29th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Christine * *course full
- Wednesday June 30th to July 28th – 6:15 pm to 9 pm – with Alison *course full
- Tuesday Aug 31st to Sept 21st – with Laura & Anne-Marie * 5:30 pm-8 pm – Last Class 5:30 pm-7:30 pm *course full – click here to be added to the waiting list
- Wednesday Sept 1st– 29th Bragg Creek 9:30 am to 12:15 pm – with Terrie *course full – click here to be added to the waiting list
- Length: 2h45 min hours
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.