The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Wheel lifts
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Bragg Creek, AB ( Morning session in Redwood Meadow & Afternoon ride in Bragg Creek)
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
Shred Sisters programs provide you with the necessary skills to gain confidence to enjoy riding the trails be they beginner trails or more advanced. The instructors are highly knowledgeable, enthusiastic and patient providing all that is required for you to excel.
This course helped set me up with some Solid foundational skills that I am going to take into my riding going forward, the skills you learn help you feel more confident on the trails and truly set you up to tackle terrain you never thought you could!