In this course we will review and break down how to safely execute Drops & Jumps on the trails and you will also learn how to “bunny hop” & Step up.
- Location: Canmore & Chestermere
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $85 + GST
- Skills Level: *Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate/and Level 5 Black Advanced
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 4
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
* Pre-Requisite: Must have prior jumping and dropping experience or have completed our “intro to drops and jumps” course.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.