This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
- Location: Cranbrook, BC
- Dates: REGISTRATION open March 1st
- Wednesday May 27th to June 24th with Lisa Barnes
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
* This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I feel like I’ve reborn thanks to Shred sisters and our Amazing Coaches, Julie Gamache and Ali Wilson! I’ve never felt this confident on my bike! I’ve learned and honed my skills more in 5 weeks than I have in the last 4 years of biking! I love the all female community and full support we received from our group as well as our Coaches! I’ll definitely do another Shred Sisters clinic and have already recommended all of my girlfriends to take advantage of these clinics! Thank You!