This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Cranbrook, BC
- Saturday May 8th to June 12th * No class on May 22nd 9:45am- 12:30pm with Julie
- Length: 2h45 hours
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
* This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 403-688-1055.
I feel like I’ve reborn thanks to Shred sisters and our Amazing Coaches, Julie Gamache and Ali Wilson! I’ve never felt this confident on my bike! I’ve learned and honed my skills more in 5 weeks than I have in the last 4 years of biking! I love the all female community and full support we received from our group as well as our Coaches! I’ll definitely do another Shred Sisters clinic and have already recommended all of my girlfriends to take advantage of these clinics! Thank You!
I recently completed the 5-week, Intermediate class in Cranbrook and I’m so glad I did! I learned new and proper techniques, corrected bad habits, and met some awesome, like-minded women along the way. I highly recommend taking courses with Shred Sisters, it’s a great environment to learn some new skills to increase your biking confidence and make you a stronger rider. I’m looking forward to hitting the trails this summer to put my new skills to use.