This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different skill. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week intermediate program is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Location: Golden BC
- Dates: REGISTRATION WILL BE OPENING MARCH 1ST 2020
- Length: 3 hours from 6 pm to 9 pm
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Shred Sisters is the perfect solution to enhance your biking skills, raise your confidence on the trails, and have a wonderful time with amazing ladies! Through their customized, high quality and fun biking lessons, constant encouragements, and precise feedback I understood much more about my technique and what I have specifically to work on to achieve my goals. After my lessons I felt energized and empowered.
Claudine St-Cyr Prémont
Curriculum Developer for Éducation en Français