In this course we will review and break down how to safely execute blue line jumps, learn how to get airtime with trails feature, understand what is a step-up and a step-down.
- Pump Track
- Wheel lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate – Level 5 Black Advance
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have done our Maneuver Level 1 or Intro to Drops & Jumps or Jump Level 1 at Kicking Horse prior to take this program.
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Kicking Horse Mountain Resort Golden, BC
- Date: Tuesday July 20th
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- $169 + GST without lift ticket
- $220 + GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $135 + GST without lift ticket
- $185 + GST with lift ticket
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- 9:30 am – Check-in & Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm On Hill Instruction/Guided Ride
- Dual Suspension Bike * minimum 5 inch of travel
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
- Disc Brake
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
I learned so much during the clinic I could not apply everything all at once, but I am confident it will all make sense within a few rides and that I will kick ass on the jumps really soon. It was also a great timing riding the hill with a group of rad ladies! Thanks Audrey.