A fun completed course filled with a range of maneuverers that will improve the way you handle your bike while connecting with like-minded Shred Sisters.
This course is one evening per week, for five weeks. During each week we will focus on a different maneuverer. The lesson will start with an hour of skills development followed by a trail ride to apply what we’ve learned.
Our five week maneuvering program is the perfect way to improve your skills, add some style to your riding, be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of basic position on the bike
- Review of wheel lifts
- Advance Braking
- Intro to Jumps
- Intro to Drops
- High Speed Cornering
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 4 Blue/ Black Strong Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Level 5
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time.
- Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails & ready to do some black trails or have try a few before.
- Location: Golden, BC
- Length: 3 hours
- Cost: $349 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.
I’ve been mountain biking for about 6 years but never had real instruction on how to do things, so I kind of bashed my way through a lot. Now I have the tools to stop bashing through stuff as much! I’m more confident on drops and I’m getting more air on jumps.