New to downhill mountain biking?
Join our Introduction to Downhill course to learn the skills to tackle anything the mountain throws at you in a safe, professional, supportive and fun environment.
Our downhill clinic is the perfect way to get into downhill mountain biking, improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- High Speed cornering
- Review Stance and Balance
- Review of efficient Braking downhill
- Understanding different line options
- Location: Panorama Resort / Invermere, BC
- Thursday July 11th, Coach by Audrey *Mid Week Special 25% savings
- *Private available/// Emails us if you wish to have a weekend course added
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- $159 + GST without lift ticket
- $205 + GST including lift ticket.
- Mid Week Special
- $120 + GST without lift ticket
- $160 + GST with lift ticket
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 2 Green / Blue Experienced Beginner and Level 3 Blue Intermediate
- Pre-Requisite*must have taken a mountain bike course before or have at least one year of mountain bike experience riding blue trails
- Fitness Level Minimum Requirement: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- 9:30 am – Check-in– Bike Check
- 9:45am – Skills Session & Review
- 11:00 am – On Hill Instruction
- 12:30 pm – Lunch (not included)
- 1:30pm- 4:30pm – Guided Ride/ On Hill Instruction
- Dual Suspension Bike
- Full Face Helmet
- Arm/Leg Protection highly recommended
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Need Rental Bike/Equipment? Panorama is offering %20 off for the clinic http://www.panoramaresort.com/mountain-bike-rentals/
Need Accommodation? Panorama is offering 20% off Follow this link
Fantastic Weekend! I learned so much. My confidence is higher. Super excited for DH this summer! Wish I could take another course right away! The instructors Becca and Audrey truly were amazing. Very encouraging and kind. They made you feel awesome and treated you as a friend. I loved it and can’t wait for another camp!