High-Speed Cornering & Pumping
Do you want to add style and playfulness to your mountain bike rides? This 3-hour session will teach you how to gain more speed and be more confident at higher speed. Let the others eat some dust!
This clinic is perfect for Intermediate riders that are comfortable on their bike and want to learn how to increase their speed. This clinic will start with an hour and a half broken down into specific key steps in an open field. We will then continue the session on trails to practice what we’ve learned.
- Skills Level: Suited for Level Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness level 4
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Kimberley BC
- Saturday June 19th
- Saturday September 11th
- Length: 3 hours from 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.