This clinic will start with an hour breakdown of skills in an open field and we will carry on the session on trails to practice what we’ve learned.
This clinic is perfect for Intermediate riders that are comfortable on their bike and want to gain skills & confidence on technical terrain. This clinic will start with an hour and a half broken down into specific key steps in an open field. We will then continue the session on trails to practice what we’ve learned.
- Skills Level: Suited for Level Level 3 Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness level 4
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Kimberley BC
- Dates: Saturday June 26th – 9:30am-12:30 pm with Julie
- Length: 3 hours
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers. Not sure if this program is for you? Questions? Email us/ email@example.com or call us 403-688-1055.