The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
- Location: Kimberley Bc
- Dates: Registration open March 1st
- Mar 23rd & 24th, Coach by Julie
- Length: 9:30am to 4pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Wow!! My goal for this course was to have someone critique my technique and help me improve. This happened tenfold. What a fantastic course, what a fantastic weekend!