This weekend course is for women who have taken the beginner program before or have been riding for a few years and are interested in improving their mountain biking skills. It is also an amazing opportunity to meet like-minded riding buddies.
The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Straight Line Riding
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuver
- Descending Strategy
- Technical Climbing
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Location: Bragg Creek, AB morning session in Redwood Meadow & Afternoon ride in Bragg Creek
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
- Length: 9:30 am to 4 pm with one-hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- A complimentary Yoga session will be offered during the weekend
• This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.