The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
Skills & Fitness Level
- Skill Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Fitness Level: Fitness Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
- Must have read our booking information prior to booking our programs
- Location: Invermere, BC
- Length: 9:30am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $330 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
A very well structured course with great instruction and demonstrations. A great confidence builder and much recommended.
Becca was awesome! So much passion for biking and very knowledgeable. She was able to pin point things I needed to work on, and has made a huge difference in my biking.