The program will start the day with a morning of mountain bike skills sessions in a green field. In the afternoon we will hit the trails to go practice what we’ve learned.
Our weekend workshop is the perfect way to improve your skills, to be more confident on your bike, and have fun with your new Shred Sisters friends!
- Review of Stance and Balance
- Review of Shifting and Braking
- Wheel lifts
- Cornering Switchback and High Speed
- Roll Down Lunge Maneuverer
- Descending Strategy
- Straight Line Riding
- Technical Climbing
- Location: Invermere, BC
- May 9th & 10th with Becca * postponed to June 13-14th * temptative dates
- Length: 9:30am to 4 pm with one hour lunch break
- Cost: $320 + GST
- Skills Level: Level 3/ Blue Intermediate
- Minimum Fitness Level: Fitness Level 3
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
*We are pleased to partner with Pleiades Wellness in Radium, BC. For anyone that books our Shred Sisters programs in Invermere or Panorama you can receive a 15% discount off any services offered upon showing your course registration.
A very well structured course with great instruction and demonstrations. A great confidence builder and much recommended.
Last Tuesday was my final session of the 5 week beginner mountain bike clinic. Thank you to the amazing Becca who has now given me the boost of confidence through learning so many skills and tips I needed to get on the trails. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a new sport to love!
Larissa Chapman Dutcher