In this course we will break down the technique for drops & jumps to execute them safely.
- Review of wheel Lifts
- Review Stance and Balance
*Pre-Requisite: Must be able to lift front, rear and both wheel at the same time. Rider must be comfortable on all blue trails.
- Skills Level: Suited for Level 3 Blue Intermediate and Level 4 Blue/Black Strong Intermediate who is new to drops & jumps or would like to review the basics
- Minimum Fitness Level: Level 4
- What level of mountain biker am I? Click Here for a detailed description.
- Location: Canmore & Chestemere
- Canmore Tuesday May 25th May – 6:00pm – 9:00 pm – with Erin
- Canmore Wednesday June 23rd – 6:00pm – 9:00 pm – with Erin
- Chestermere/ BraggCreek to be announced
REGISTRATION OPEN MARCH 1ST
- 3 hours
- Cost: $89 + GST
- Ratio: 6 riders per instructor
Cancelation Policy: Please review our cancelation policy. We require a minimum of 4 participants to run a program.
Lindsey was an awesome instructor. This is the second course I have done with her and found the way she explained things to be really helpful and easy to follow. It was so much fun learning these skills and I can’t wait to practice them on the trail.
I went into this course so nervous and feeling down on my skills. By the end of the course I was having the best time and I feel super confident with my new skills! I can’t say enough good things about this course! Stoke is high!!!
Audrey brings the most encouraging, fun environment to every camp! Cannot help but have a smile on your face the whole time.
*This course can be offered to any bike clubs or groups wishing to learn mountain biking skills with their peers.